- Danielle on 9 PLACES IN ROME TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY (and to celebrate your love all year round).
- Al Williams on EATING IN ROME: 5 RESTAURANTS OFF THE BEATEN PATH.
- Manuela Maier on The beach of La Feniglia, north of Rome, in the Maremma region.
- David on THE MYSTERY OF THE GANGSTER ENTOMBED IN THE ROMAN BASILICA OF SANT’APOLLINARE.
- Insights about the Roman and Italian way of eating | Rome City Apartments on EATING IN ROME: 5 RESTAURANTS OFF THE BEATEN PATH.
Tag CloudAlberto Sordi Ambassade de France Rome Angels and Demons Anna Casati Stampa Campo dè Fiori Campo dè Fiori apartments Campo felice Campofelice Coliseum Colosseum crime story Dan Brown Giordano Bruno history of Italy history of Rome Italian cinema Italian cuisine Italian Movies Italian wines Italy Michelangelo Buonarroti Mirkos2 apartment Pariolini Ponte Milvio Pope Popes reviews Roman Holiday Rome rome apartment rentals Rome apartments Rome City Apartments Rome for children Rome rentals rome restaurants Rome Vacation Rentals Rome with kids seaside Siciliainbocca Sistine Chapel Skiing Holiday Trastevere Vatican Wikipedia Winter Holiday
Monthly Archives: January 2012
On entering this butterfly shaped square, you’ll be immediately overpowered by breathtaking beauty of the magnificent monumental stairway to heaven known in English as “The Spanish Steps”. The 135 steps ascend majestically, divided at intervals by two quaint, ornamental squares, … Continue reading
The title may seem to allude to Harry Potter having met Shakespeare but it’s more my reaction to being a little fed up with the mathematical 20 or 10 things got do in Rome as much as the airy … Continue reading
You’re so excited as tomorrow you’re leaving for Rome. It’s now 9 pm and your children are already sleeping (or at least so it seems as you don’t hear any noise coming from their bedroom), you husband is sipping a … Continue reading