- Danielle on 9 PLACES IN ROME TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY (and to celebrate your love all year round).
- Al Williams on EATING IN ROME: 5 RESTAURANTS OFF THE BEATEN PATH.
- Manuela Maier on The beach of La Feniglia, north of Rome, in the Maremma region.
- David on THE MYSTERY OF THE GANGSTER ENTOMBED IN THE ROMAN BASILICA OF SANT’APOLLINARE.
- Insights about the Roman and Italian way of eating | Rome City Apartments on EATING IN ROME: 5 RESTAURANTS OFF THE BEATEN PATH.
Tag CloudAlberto Sordi Ambassade de France Rome Angels and Demons Anna Casati Stampa Campo dè Fiori Campo dè Fiori apartments Campo felice Campofelice Coliseum Colosseum crime story Dan Brown Giordano Bruno history of Italy history of Rome Italian cinema Italian cuisine Italian Movies Italian wines Italy Michelangelo Buonarroti Mirkos2 apartment Pariolini Ponte Milvio Pope Popes reviews Roman Holiday Rome rome apartment rentals Rome apartments Rome City Apartments Rome for children Rome rentals rome restaurants Rome Vacation Rentals Rome with kids seaside Siciliainbocca Sistine Chapel Skiing Holiday Trastevere Vatican Wikipedia Winter Holiday
Monthly Archives: June 2012
This is a sad story, the typical story of the horrors committed by the “established power” when it feels threatened; and, you know, the worst danger for the established power does not come from violent acts, but from ideas and … Continue reading
In Rome there are 10 basilica and 58 churches dedicated to the worship of the Virgin Mary, more than in any other city in the world. Perhaps the most famous, because the oldest, is the basilica of Santa Maria in … Continue reading
This is the story of a famous and extraordinary Swedish Girl in Rome … no it’s not the one in the picture on the left side of your screen … no, it’s not Greta Garbo, as we don’t have any … Continue reading
We are now in the 80′s and the pop duo Wham! synthesize the cultural depth of the times with the lyrics of their songs: “Yeah yeah yeah, ala la la la, yeah, yeah, yeah yeayeaaah” (The Edge of Heaven, 1986, … Continue reading
You would never expect to find beautiful sandy beaches with crystal clear and uncontaminated waters, within a National park, at approximately one hour drive from Rome. Yes, this is Italy! A cultural sightseeing of Rome can be matched with a … Continue reading