- Danielle on 9 PLACES IN ROME TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY (and to celebrate your love all year round).
- Al Williams on EATING IN ROME: 5 RESTAURANTS OFF THE BEATEN PATH.
- Manuela Maier on The beach of La Feniglia, north of Rome, in the Maremma region.
- David on THE MYSTERY OF THE GANGSTER ENTOMBED IN THE ROMAN BASILICA OF SANT’APOLLINARE.
- Insights about the Roman and Italian way of eating | Rome City Apartments on EATING IN ROME: 5 RESTAURANTS OFF THE BEATEN PATH.
Tag CloudAlberto Sordi Ambassade de France Rome Angels and Demons Anna Casati Stampa Campo dè Fiori Campo dè Fiori apartments Campo felice Campofelice Coliseum Colosseum crime story Dan Brown Giordano Bruno history of Italy history of Rome Italian cinema Italian cuisine Italian Movies Italian wines Italy Michelangelo Buonarroti Mirkos2 apartment Pariolini Ponte Milvio Pope Popes reviews Roman Holiday Rome rome apartment rentals Rome apartments Rome City Apartments Rome for children Rome rentals rome restaurants Rome Vacation Rentals Rome with kids seaside Siciliainbocca Sistine Chapel Skiing Holiday Trastevere Vatican Wikipedia Winter Holiday
Tag Archives: Italian Movies
The entrance to Cinecittà, nine kilometers outside the city center along Via Tuscolana, remains the original one, characterized (and dated) by the rounded architectural lines typical of the twenty year Fascist period. Beyond this entrance lies a mythical place, a … Continue reading
We are now in the 80′s and the pop duo Wham! synthesize the cultural depth of the times with the lyrics of their songs: “Yeah yeah yeah, ala la la la, yeah, yeah, yeah yeayeaaah” (The Edge of Heaven, 1986, … Continue reading