- Danielle on 9 PLACES IN ROME TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY (and to celebrate your love all year round).
- Al Williams on EATING IN ROME: 5 RESTAURANTS OFF THE BEATEN PATH.
- Manuela Maier on The beach of La Feniglia, north of Rome, in the Maremma region.
- David on THE MYSTERY OF THE GANGSTER ENTOMBED IN THE ROMAN BASILICA OF SANT’APOLLINARE.
- Insights about the Roman and Italian way of eating | Rome City Apartments on EATING IN ROME: 5 RESTAURANTS OFF THE BEATEN PATH.
Tag CloudAlberto Sordi Ambassade de France Rome Angels and Demons Anna Casati Stampa Campo dè Fiori Campo dè Fiori apartments Campo felice Campofelice Coliseum Colosseum crime story Dan Brown Giordano Bruno history of Italy history of Rome Italian cinema Italian cuisine Italian Movies Italian wines Italy Michelangelo Buonarroti Mirkos2 apartment Pariolini Ponte Milvio Pope Popes reviews Roman Holiday Rome rome apartment rentals Rome apartments Rome City Apartments Rome for children Rome rentals rome restaurants Rome Vacation Rentals Rome with kids seaside Siciliainbocca Sistine Chapel Skiing Holiday Trastevere Vatican Wikipedia Winter Holiday
Tag Archives: Mirkos2 apartment
One of the key visuals of the Sistine Chapel (click here for a virtual tour of the Chapel) in Rome is the hand of God, and nobody would argue if we call Michelangelo, maybe the greatest artist of all times, … Continue reading
Traveling to Rome with Kids is very exciting. There are lots of things that are specifically for children as we have already seen in this blog. But most of the wonders that you can visit in Rome are considered to … Continue reading
You’re so excited as tomorrow you’re leaving for Rome. It’s now 9 pm and your children are already sleeping (or at least so it seems as you don’t hear any noise coming from their bedroom), you husband is sipping a … Continue reading